lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

welcome to my blogs

Hello!!! Welcome to my blog Here you can read about me and my work in my level 4 EFL class.

H

i! My name’s elimar medina. I’m from Maracaibo. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 28 years old and I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects English i am in level 4 .

I love music, surfing the net , going to the movie, studying English, hanging out with my friends, stay with my family.

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world,i want to graduate

About English, I love to learn new languages . English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice. I want to practice speaking.

Well, this has been a little bit about me. Now, you Know me a little better.please, I want to make friends... would you be my friend? if you do... leave a comment...

Love and peace..

Activity of the unit 9

GLOGSTER





POSTED BY ELIMAR



This unit is about helping people such as the following conversation


Maria: hi maria how are you? Let's skating today?

Mario: I do not think

Ana : Really? Why?

Mario : I don´t feel great

Ana : what's the matter?

Mario : I'm sick, I have a fever

Ana : Oh sorry to hear that. Well, take an aspirin and see you tomorrow

Mario : Thanks



ingles the movies

Titanic Trailer











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario